Wallace County Inmate Lookup (Kansas)

Wallace County Jails and Prisons incarcerate convicted criminals and detain people awaiting trials in Wallace County, Kansas. They may operate at the federal, state, or local level. Jails and Prisons maintain detailed records for the people they detain, which includes inmate records. These records contain an inmate's criminal history, including personal information, any arrests or convictions for misdemeanors or felonies, Wallace County Court sentences, and all current and prior incarcerations. They also include important information for locating Wallace County inmates such as their identification number, aliases, and mug shots. Jails and Prisons often provide a searchable online database for locating inmates in Wallace County .

Wallace County Jail Sharon Springs KS PO Box 37 67758 785-852-4288

Wallace County Jail Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4288

Wallace County Probation Departments are responsible for monitoring court-ordered probations, including those imposed on individuals as an alternative to incarceration in Wallace County, Kansas. Probation Departments keep detailed records on probations, including requirements to seek treatment for drug or alcohol abuse, attend counseling, or pay restitution to victims. People who have been convicted of felonies or misdemeanors but who were never incarcerated may not appear in other Wallace County inmate records, so probation records can be an important source of information for background checks. These records will also list any prior or current Wallace County incarcerations, and they may be available through an online database.

Wallace County Probation Department Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4288

Wallace County Sheriff's Departments often operate at the county level to maintain safety and order by stopping crimes and conducting investigations in Wallace County, Kansas. As part of these responsibilities, Wallace County Sheriff's Departments keep records on current and former inmates. These Wallace County inmate records include personal information such as the inmate's name, date of birth, the length of the sentence, and the offense which led to incarceration. Additionally, the records may include information about the Wallace County jail or prison currently holding the inmate, as well as any prison transfers. Sheriff's Departments may provide online access to their inmate records.

Wallace County Sheriffs Department / Wallace County Jail Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4288